Stanley Park is a model representing harmony between nature and people, inspiring and empowering communities to make choices that sustain healthy ecosystems.
Stanley Park Ecology Society promotes awareness of and respect for the natural world through collaborative leadership in environmental education, research, and conservation in Stanley Park.
- Conduct research about the natural environment and programming within Stanley Park
- Provide leadership to maintain and restore Stanley Park’s ecosystems
- Provide leadership in ecological literacy
- Raise organizational profile through programming and messaging
- Ensure sufficient and sustainable operations in order to support relevant programming