The Stanley Park Ecology Society office is located on the second floor of the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion. The door is on the northwest side of the building, on the side of the building near the parking area and around the corner from the accessible washroom.
The physical address of the pavilion is 610 Pipeline Road, though please note we are not actually located on Pipeline Road. Rather the building is located between the Stanley Park bus loop and Malkin Bowl.
The Pavilion is easily reached via the #19 Stanley Park bus. For detailed transit directions, please see Translink’s trip planning site.
Limited parking is available adjacent to the Pavilion. For additional parking, please proceed to the Miniature Railway parking lot, a very short walk away.
Driving Directions from Vancouver:
• Travel northeast on Georgia St. past Denman St.
• Take the right lane exit into Stanley Park.
• Travel straight through the traffic circle onto Pipeline Road, up the hill, following the overhead bus lines.
You can then either:
• Take the first right-hand turn just past the rose garden. Follow this road past the Pavilion and bus loop to the parking lot on your right.
• Alternately, you can also follow the signs for the Miniature Railway, taking the third right-hand turn from Pipeline Road and turning directly into the parking lot.
Interactive Map with Nearby Parking Areas
- The Stanley Park Dining Pavilion is marked by a green circle.
- The Stanley Park Nature House is marked by a red star.
Finding the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion
Use Google Street View below to find the entrance to the Stanley Park Ecology Society’s office and rental rooms in the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion (the side facing the Bus Loop). Enter through the door with our logo and find us on the second floor.